Thursday 10 July 2014

Pocket Scrapping - March

This year I'm combining pocket scrapping with my 12x12 pages, so the smaller everyday happenings appear in the book without taking up too much 'undeserved' space. I'm using the same divided page protector throughout the album, with 6 4x6 landscape pockets. Each month has a different colour and March is green. I adopted a 'batch' approach to this month rather than making one card at a time and I think that it made things faster. I printed all my photos, then chose all my background papers, then finished each card with embellishment and journalling. Each month has as many cards as it needs, and I started March in the last row of the previous page protector:



Our month: a swimming gala (no photos of the children were allowed, so I only have one of the empty pool); my nephew's 18th birthday (though he wasn't happy about photos either); our current car on its birthday; a walk around Hadleigh Castle; my husband's camping trip to the Lake District; my daughter's school trip to the Greenwich Observatory (with a photo from the internet); graffiti art of my name on the sea wall; the craze for loom bands; scout sleepover at Chelmsford Museum; Mother's Day cards and flowers; my win in Scrap Our Stash's birthday stash-a-thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment