Wednesday 30 July 2014

Pocket Scrapping - Paris 1

I've been mixing 12x12 pages with divided pages this year, and our trip to Paris is no exception. There are some photos that really don't need a whole 12x12 page, but it's nice to be able to include them in the album anyway.

Up until now, I've been letting each month take as many pockets as it needs, but I finished April at the bottom of a page. When I counted up my Parisian photos, there were 10 cards, so I added a title and kept a pocket for tickets to make up 12, two whole pages. This is the first one, and I'll share the second on Friday.



There's lots of hoarded product here, kept with this trip in mind. The first pocket has map paper from October Afternoon's Travel Girl line featuring the centre of Paris. I think the washi tape is from the same collection and it shows the days we were in Paris - Sunday to Wednesday. The second pocket has a photo of our hotel - the background card and the smaller Paris metro map card are both from 4Heures37's Eiffel Avenue collection; I won the Paris postmark chipboard from a blog challenge last summer (thank you Crystal).

No hoarding on the rest of the cards. The third is the Pompidou Centre, then a selfie of the two of us that my daughter took in the Sainte Chapelle. Our tickets for the Sainte Chapelle, the Conciergerie and Notre Dame are in the fifth pocket. I didn't stick them down, but they are sandwiched between the background paper and a piece of acetate, with the letter stickers on top of the acetate. Finally, the sixth pocket has a photo of my daughter 'imprisoned' in the Conciergerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment