Tuesday 26 August 2014

Legoland

I'm back with the second August sketch from Paper Secrets, and this time we have to include products starting with the letters of the word CAMP.

My photos are old ones from a family visit to Legoland. I had six 4x6 photos from the day, and three of them could be cropped to use with the sketch. My CAMP products are Circles, American Crafts sticker (sweetness), My Mind's Eye papers and Punched shapes. 

I plan to use the other three photos and the leftover papers to turn this into a double page.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - MME Wild Asparagus, MME On the Sunny Side, Kit 'n' Craft
Washi Tape - October Afternoon
Sticker - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico
Sequins - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools

Sewing Machine
Big Shot & X-Cut Headliner Alphabet Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment