Sunday 14 September 2014

Across the Sea

This summer UKScrappers held a series of 10 Summer Scrapbooking Challenges, open to the end of September; the third of these was to create our own background paper using three or more rubber stamps. I have a set of doily stamps that I don't use very often, so I took this opportunity to use all five of them, using different coloured inks for each stamp. However, I did this without thinking about what photo I would be using, and had to go way back in the archives to find one that would work with it. I think that next time I will pick my photo(s) first and then just use one or two colours of ink.




The photo I did choose is one of my cousin and her family that she sent me one Christmas. They live in the US, hence the title.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Colorset
Paper - MME Bright 6x6, Crate Paper The Pier 6x6
Letters - Echo Park
Label Sticker - Kaisercraft
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger, Papermania
Gems - Xva Creative

Tools
Studio Calico Doily Stamp Set
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Crayola Butterfly Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment