Saturday 25 October 2014

Flying Bike

Last weekend the Hip Kit Club held on online crop on Facebook, and it was open to everyone, not just their subscribers. I only managed one challenge, following a sketch from Ashley Horton, and it's taken me a while to share it here.

It's another Harry Potter page; this time the photo is of my daughter and me on Hagrid's motor-bike in the back lot of the studio tour. It turned out to be quite a plain page and I'm not sure yet whether I like it, but it's done and it will probably go in the album.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, Echo Park This and That
Letters - American Crafts, OA Witch Hazel, Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Die Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Banana Frog Stamp
Hobbycraft Star Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment