Sunday 30 November 2014

Death Eaters

I'm hopping about in my Harry Potter Studio Tour album, making pages in no particular order, but the album is taking shape in my head, and will have several distinct sub-sections when it's finished.

This is a page for the 'Costumes' sub-section, with two photos of the Death Eaters. It's hard to know what to do with two landscape photos, that isn't a repeat of another page, so I went digging amongst Glitter Girl's pages that I saved from Two Peas in a Bucket, hitting on Adventure 14 from early in 2012. I scraplifted her design with strips of patterned paper matted next to the photos in the centre of the page, and added cardstock strips at the top and bottom of the page.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, DCWV, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Midway, OA Sidewalks
Vellum - from Stash
Doily - Papermania
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Chipboard - Papermania 
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter and Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment