Wednesday 10 December 2014

Hogwarts Bridge

This page is quite similar to the last one, with machine stitching between irregular quadrants. However, since I am creating pages in no particular order, they won't actually be near each other in my completed album, and I like the sense of continuity that repeating things brings.

It's a minimal-paper page as I wanted to use three photos of Hogwarts Bridge from the Harry Potter Studio Tour and these took up a lot of the space on my page. I just filled in the edges with three different orange patterned papers, and made sure my embellishments overlapped the outside edges to break up any boxiness.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime
Label Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Letters - OA Daily Flash
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Gems - The Hobby House
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment