Wednesday 31 December 2014

Looking Forward to 2015

There are going to be a few changes around here for next year, and I'm excited about what's to come in 2015. 

Firstly, as a member of the new Design Team at Stick It Down, I'll be sharing their sketches and the reveals of my pages as and when they go live. This will be the first of January, then the fifth of each month until June

Secondly, I love scraplifting. I often start a new page by scraplifting my own pages, or other people's pages, and the new ones don't necessarily look much like the originals by the time I've finished. Scraplifting challenges don't come up very often, so I've decided to run my own. I've been fortunate enough to win a few times on others' blogs and I love that winning feeling, so I will be offering prizes! Please come back on Friday for the first challenge.

Thirdly, a change that you probably won't even notice. I've always scheduled my posts for the evenings and I'm changing that to the early mornings. This is partly to fit in with the schedule at Stick It Down, but also because I love to start the day with reading other peoples' blogs over a cup of coffee, so posting mine earlier makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment