Monday 22 December 2014

Props

This page will be one of the sub-section header pages in my Harry Potter Studio Tour album, and has photos of three of the larger props from the films - the door to the Chamber of Secrets, the pendulum from the Clock Tower and the armillary sphere from the Astronomy Tower.

I was looking for a specific page that I wanted to scraplift here, when I came across another one, and decided to pick it instead. My photo dimensions are slightly different here from the original page (Chelmorton), but both sets stack up to 12" high with 24 1" punched squares in two columns. This is a great design for using up loads of scraps. I used eyelets among the squares on my original page, but this time it's brads.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - OA Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Holiday Style, OA 9 to 5, OA Cakewalk
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Brads - Papermania
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Twine - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Square Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment