Tuesday 16 December 2014

School Robes

These photos sort of go with the last page, because they were all taken in the Great Hall set at the Harry Potter Studio tour, but they will actually be going in the costumes sub-section of my album. I have three photos of the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Slytherin school uniforms; somehow I missed out Ravenclaw. I assume that Ravenclaw robes were on display, but I don't remember seeing them.

It's a simple layout, with the three photos staggered in a column, one that I have used before and will, no doubt, use again. I've added a small, circular embellishment cluster to each photo, and copied it across to the opposite side of the page, next to the title.




Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Holiday Style
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Label Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Glitter Tape - Making Memories
Gems - ZVA Creative
Rub-On - Basic Grey
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment