Saturday 3 January 2015

Hagrid's Hut

Yesterday I posted a Scraplift Challenge, a new venture for 2015, and I'd love for you to join in. I'm asking you to scraplift my most popular layout from last year, and I'm offering a prize to one lucky participant. Please check out my last post for the challenge and also read the full rules, linked on the right.

I've taken on the challenge too, turning the old three-photo page into a new two-photo page of Hagrid's Hut on the Harry Potter Studio Tour. 









I've flipped the original page horizontally, and the previous fussy-cut edge is now just a punched edge. I've dropped the scattered sequins and added a second embellishment cluster. However, there are plenty of similarities between the two pages and that's what I'm looking for with this challenge.

Now, it's over to you. Please link up your version of this page in the comments on yesterday's post.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Sidewalks, Bazzill Basics
Vellum - Crate Paper
Letters - Papermania
Photo Turns - 7Gypsies
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Gems - Dovecraft
Staples - Making Memories
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Concentric Circles Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment