Wednesday 7 January 2015

Please put me in Ravenclaw

A new year and new challenges. This is my first page of the year, and I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, though I adapted it to suit my own needs. In particular, my title was so long that I dropped the paper panel on the right of the page.

The photo is my daughter wearing a sorting hat at the Harry Potter Studio Tour. She's a big fan and feels that she belongs in Ravenclaw.




I'm also linking up with Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge, part of a trio of Scrappy Friends challenges, as I used the right hand colomn of her grid - die cuts, 3+ patterned papers and gold.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Holiday Style
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Doily - Dovecraft
Letters - American Crafts, OA Witch Hazel
Die Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Brad - OA Witch Hazel
Enamel Dot - Studio Calico
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Templates
Big Shot & Concentric Circles Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch


4 comments:

  1. Love this fun page! Great pic too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the sketch, love the long title. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the sketch. Love your title and great touch with the brads. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with theTic Tac Toe challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete