Sunday 25 January 2015

Stick It Down - Pony Camp

I'm coming to the end of my first month on the single page design team at Stick It Down, and it's been a productive month. They publish three sketches each month - for single pages, double pages and cards - and I've used them all (one of them twice).


My final page is from the double sketch which I used with photos of my daughter on the cross-country course at her riding stables. She stays there at Pony Camp for a week each summer and they always finish with a mini-gymkhana.




I used a couple of papers from my September/October Quirky Kit for this page; the birds and stripes are from KaiserCraft and the floral is the reverse of the stripes. The other papers in the kit were brighter and didn't match the feel of the page so I pulled a 6x6 pad from the same manufacturer for the other papers. The title circle covers the joins where I pieced them together for longer strips. I made my own embellishments with punched circles and clear epoxy stickers (from Ebay).

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - KaiserCraft Honey Chai, Kaisercraft Secret Bird Society
Letters - Basic Grey
Chipboard Frame - American Crafts
Pearls - Mark Richards

Tools
Template for Bracket Shaped Square
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

10 comments:

  1. Nice 2 pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout great take on the sketch...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your layout! Thanks for sharing your page with Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda. Great layout. I love all the different papers. They go so well together. I'd say from your photos it was a rewarding day. See on the DT Blog FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your two pager! I love all the patterned papers you used!

    ~Ashley W
    Stick It Down Card Team member

    ReplyDelete

  7. Lovely soft scheme layout. Great take on this sketch and thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and the papers are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful 2 pager. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SID.

    ReplyDelete