Thursday 7 May 2015

Christmas Trees

Last Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and one of the Facebook groups that I'm part of came together for a few fun challenges. Sarah set the first one - to use three (or more) photos and also our newest item of stash.

A brief look through my recent(ish) photos turned up a set of Christmas tree photos that I took in various locations around London last year. My newest purchase was from My Mind's Eye, the Chalk Studio II collection from TKMaxx, and I used the red and black papers with some older Christmas stash.




Supplies
Paper - MME Chalk Studio II, Glitz Design Hello December, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny Zoology
Letters - Pretty Little Studio, Dear Lizzy
Stickers - Glitz Design Hello December
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment