Wednesday 13 May 2015

Weekly Routine

This is a page with a difference - absolutely no photos. It's for another NSD challenge from our Facebook group. Alexa asked us to scrap our work life, and this really was a challenge. I have made one page about my current job, but I really didn't fancy doing another one at the present time. 

I decided to look at my 'working week' when I was a stay-at-home mum. When my son was about two, we had a set routine of going to the gym (or crรจche), attending various parent and toddler groups and weekly trips to my parents. I've told him about those days, but never scrapped it, and probably wouldn't have done so without Alexa's prompt because I don't have photos from most of these activities. So... a photoless page:




I divided my page into five columns, one per day, and took the opportunity to use up some 2x12 papers and some days of the week rub-ons, both of which I've had for years.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow
Letters - American Crafts
Word Stickers - Authentique
Rub-Ons - Rusty Pickle
Gems - Mark Richards
Washi Tape - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment