Sunday 21 June 2015

On Parade

No new printer yet, so I'm still scrapping photos from 2002. The next set are from the celebrations of the Queen's Golden Jubilee. Looking back, we must have been mad to take our kids, aged not quite 2 and 5, and a pushchair up to London in those crowds, but I'm really glad that we did.

My photos fall into a few groups from different parts of the day and I think I will be making four pages. The first one chronologically will cover the Queen's journey to St Paul's Cathedral in the Gold State Coach (but I need to reprint a photo for that). This page has a trio of photos from the Jubilee Procession in the afternoon. We were really lucky to get a front row spot opposite Westminster Abbey for this, allowing some unobscured photos.

Three 4x6 photos - that means I fell back on a default page design, stacking the photos in a column with a border down the side. I had two whole pieces of Union Flag paper (plus a few scraps) left over from my Olympic and Paralympic album so I'm going to spread these across my jubilee pages.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, Bo Bunny Ambrosia
Letters - American Crafts
Resin Dome Stickers - Ebay
Stars - Papermania
Pearls - Craft for Occasions
Washi Tape - Unknown

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment