Saturday 15 August 2015

Gift Card Holder II

Earlier this summer, we attended a family wedding where the bride and groom had asked for gift cards rather than actual presents. It's a trend that's increasing and I'm not sure I'm happy about it, but that's what we did.

On the morning of the wedding, my husband asked if I could 'do something with it to make it a bit more special' and I remembered the gift card holder that I made for my mum last year following a tutorial from Fiona at Staring at the Sea.



The wedding colours were cream and red so I went with along with those for my gift card holder, choosing a red 'love' print with cream cardstock and gold ribbon. I played about with the dimensions of the card for one a little larger than Fiona's, and used some ancient rub-ons both on the outside and also inside the card.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill?
Paper - Paper Adventures
Rub-Ons & Ribbon - Unknown

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment