Sunday 2 August 2015

July Scraplift Challenge Winner

Thank you to all the four ladies who entered my Scraplift Challenge last month. I've added them to the three I received for June and picked my favourite from all seven to win a small prize. There were some great interpretations of my pages but my overall favourite was the July entry from Pol Prince.



Congratulations Pol! Please email me to claim your prize.

This puts me in something of a quandary because I also picked Pol's page for June and she is already my Guest Designer for the current month. I'd ideally like a new guest for September so I decided to pick a name at random. Your names went in to a hat and I pulled out 'Furrypig'. Therefore I'd like to invite her to be my guest next month. If you are willing Furrypig, please email me and I'll let you have the next page.

Remember there's a new challenge and a new prize up for grabs this month. I'll be sharing my version tomorrow as always and I look forward to seeing your pages too.



No comments:

Post a Comment