Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Morning After Gilwell 24

Gilwell 24 is an annual event for Explorer Scouts, 24 hours of activities at Gilwell Park, the former home of Robert Baden-Powell. Our daughter has just completed her first year as an Explorer Scout so this was her first time at Gilwell 24, and once she was home she crashed out while checking her laptop. The photos I took of her sleeping are all slightly out of focus so I printed three of them quite small (2" high) in a strip for this page.




A photo strip made me think of an old class of Shimelle's, & Now for Something Completely Different, which ran on UK Scrappers during 2012. I've used the May class as it stands twice before (Stealth and Powerlifting), but this time I played with the layout a bit more.

Supplies
Paper - Various My Mind's Eye including Cut & Paste, Bo Bunny Forever Young, Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Stickers - Elle's Studio Hello 2015
Gems - KaiserCraft Droplets
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment