Tuesday 27 October 2015

Right Back Where We Started From

I'm a member of a couple of scrapbooking groups on Facebook, and one of them set the first in a series of 'Friday Focus' challenges last week - to focus on layers and/or doilies. ScrapMuch? posted their latest sketch the same day, and it's a serendipitous combination of layers and doilies.

I'm still working through the photos from our cruise to Ireland and Canada this summer. I have quite a few page ideas fizzing about in my head, and one of those was for our return to Liverpool. It wasn't an idea for the layout itself, but I knew it would be a single 4x6 photo page, and I knew that the title would be the song "Right Back Where We Started From".




Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Colorbok Travel
Letters - American Crafts, Heidi Swapp
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Arrow Paperclip - Freckled Fawn
Tag - Graines Creatives
Globe - atd
Enamel Dots - Trimcraft
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

2 comments:

  1. Great take on both challenges, perfect job with the layers! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this sketch. The arrow accent and title are perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete