Monday 5 October 2015

Stick It Down - Black Watch

Today's reveal day for the single pages from this month's sketch at Stick It Down. It's a six photo sketch this time, though I'm sure you could make it work with fewer.

I'm staying with my cruise album, and I picked photos of our ship in six of our seven ports of call for my page. (The seventh was Belfast, where the port area was fairly industrial and not at all photogenic.)

My photos are wider than those in the sketch, so they take up a greater proportion of the page. I tried my title on both the left and the right, and with the letters in both directions, and ultimately chose to run the words up the left side of the page, filling the gap at the top with a repeat of my compass stamp. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Papermania
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Glitz Design Uncharted Waters
Letters - American Crafts
Label Stickers - 7Gypsies
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico, Trimcraft, Doodlebug
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Compass Stamp

2 comments:

  1. How smart your layout looks Amanda with the black and yellow highlights! Great take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Amanda! I like your interpretation of the sketch...

    ReplyDelete