Friday 11 December 2015

A Grey Day in Saint-Pierre

This is my final page from Saint-Pierre and it's a double, collecting together all the minor sights of the town in much the same way as I did for KillybegsI've scraplifted myself for this page, basing it on one I did for Whitby at the beginning of last year.



I managed to use up a really old sticker which has a camera and the words 'le clic' on it, since Saint-Pierre is French, and I matched that with a new wood veneer camera on the opposite page. I also have an old pack of gems that I usually find are too bulky to use, but they fit the inside of the camera quite well.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Graphic 45 Artisan Style
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Tesco
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Gem - Doodlebug
Enamel Dots - Papermania, Trimcraft

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment