Monday 21 December 2015

At the Apothecary

Three of the four buildings on my last page are now museums, and one of the houses has a small apothecary display. I love looking at old medicines and their labels, so this had to have a page in my album.

The layout is another scraplift, this time of one of my Paralympic pages - Table Tennis - though I flipped it horizontally for this version.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Graphic 45 Artisan Style
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Trimcraft
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Great page Amanda to document your little visit and seeing the way people lived and shopped way back then! I always love visiting museums of everyday life.xx

    ReplyDelete