Saturday 5 December 2015

Stick It Down - Humpty David

The new month brought three more sketches from Stick It Down; whether you prefer single pages, double pages or cards there is a sketch for you there. Today it is the turn of the single page team to share their creations with you. 

I picked an old photo of my son as a toddler and paired it with a new paper pad badged under the Recollections brand as Awesome Boy, but which I recognise as originally being Simple Stories' Awesome collection. I had bought some of the individual papers on two previous occasions as they are great for outdoor photos as well as boy photos, and I couldn't resist the pad when I saw it. Everything on the page apart from the cogs, the letters and the wood veneer pieces came from that paper pad. I fussy cut the stars and die cut the labels from some of the papers.



In case you were wondering, David wasn't in any real danger of emulating Humpty Dumpty as his dad was behind the wall, with a firm hold on his reins.


Supplies
Paper - Recollections Awesome Boy/Simple Stories Awesome
Letters - American Crafts
Cogs - from Stash
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment