Friday 15 January 2016

Lyme Park

I'm filling in another gap in my 2015 album today, with a quartet of photos from Lyme Park in Cheshire. I wanted to print the photos large enough to be able to see the details, so they take up a lot of the page. I cut the title on my Silhouette Portrait - no more scrabbling around for letters in the right colour, size and font.




Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit
Cards - We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer
Wood Veneers - Studio Calico
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing
Enamel Dots - Trimcraft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait Electronic Cutting Machine

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so pretty! Everything goes perfectly with your photo's, which look wonderful. I always love your sweet little embellishment clusters too. xx

    ReplyDelete