Sunday 13 March 2016

Always Be You

I'm ticking off another two of Shimelle's challenges from her Online Scrapbooking Weekend with this page. Her second challenge was to create something of value to us, and the ninth was to craft with the first Shimelle collection from American Crafts.

Most of the pages that I make are of the places we go and the things we do. Pages about the people in my life are much rarer, but far more valuable long term. My daughter recently changed her Facebook profile picture and as soon as I saw it I knew that I wanted to scrapbook it. It's her photo and there's no story to it but I journalled about her plans for the future and I repeated the last three words of the journalling as my title.


Supplies
Paper, Stickers & Rub-Ons - American Crafts Shimelle
Letters - Freckled Fawn
Ink - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment