Sunday 31 July 2016

Welsh Memories

I'm continuing with my plan to bring my 2016 album up-to-date, though last week's canal holiday added quite a few more photos to that task.

We also spent a week in South Wales at Easter, and I've pulled together an assortment of 'minor' photos for a divided page. I used a page protector with nine 4x4 pockets on each side, but I cut it down to give me just six. I used papers and coordinating cards from We R Memory Keepers, picking three double-sided papers and positioning them so that the six patterns appeared on both sides of the page protector.

The front has a couple of photos from The Big Pit (which we didn't actually enter since all the day's tours were already booked up) and a couple from Rhymney Brewery which we visited instead.


All of the photos on the front were from one day, but those on the back are a mish-mash from the week. I only had one journalling card, which I used on the front, so I put together something similar for the back using a stamp from Elle's Studio.  


Supplies
Paper - We R memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon, KaiserCraft
Paper Clips - Basic Grey
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Brads - My Mind's Eye
Dots/Shapes - Doodlebug, Papermania
Ink - Docrafts, Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
X-Cut Circle Punches
Crayola Butterfly Punch
Big Shot, Little B Arrows Dies & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Elle's Studio Note Tab Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment