Tuesday 16 August 2016

Jamboree

With a title like Jamboree, this has to be a scouting page; my daughter has recently returned from the Essex International Jamboree, and one of the leaders remembered to take a group photo.

I'm currently working through The 20 Project, an online class from Shimelle Laine, and one of the prompts was about finding inspiration on Pinterest and then using it. I don't 'do' Pinterest as such, but I do keep an ideas folder on my computer where I save pages for future reference. One of those inspiration pieces was a 'Starting Point' challenge from Sarah in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group which I flipped vertically for this page.

My photo doesn't have much colour, but I wanted a fun feel to the page so I picked bright colours from a couple of Dear Lizzy collections.



Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Happy Place & Lucky Charm
Letters - Fancy Pants
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Arrow Clip - Freckled Fawn
Sticker - My Mind's Eye
Gems - ZVA Creative, Mark Richards, Unknown Stars
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment