Monday 21 November 2016

Mini Golf

Our holiday in Austria was a mixture of activities in the village where we were staying and days of exploring further afield. The activity days are somehow easier to scrap, and this page has a set of photos from playing mini golf on our last day.

I used an older sketch here - the mid-July sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap - but with an extra picture in the row that spans the page. I used a few inks and mists on the central panel - spraying yellow mist in the middle, adding diagonal spatters in gold and inking through the paper I had left from die-cutting chevrons for another page.

I cut the embellishment down to two clusters and used another woodgrain geotag (repeating the motif first used on my Gasthof zur Post page). This time I balanced it with a wood veneer camera at the top which I coloured using distress inks; that camera means that I am linking up with Rochelle Spears' November 'This or That' challenge which is to use cork or wood on a page.



Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas, Dear Lizzy Saturday, Basic Grey Spice Market
Letters - American Crafts 
Cards - Pink Paislee Atlas, Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Sticker - Jillibean Soup
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Echo Park
Ink - Ranger, Docrafts
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment