Friday 11 November 2016

Time to Go Home

I'm jumping straight to the end of our Austrian holiday now, with a page from Salzburg airport just before our flight home. I used the same background paper for this page as I did for the page about our flight out; the two pages will 'bookend' the Austrian pages in my 2016 album.

The top photo is a general view of the airport from the roof of the terminal building; below that is a trio of our plane landing and then one as we walked out to board. Once again, the map print dictated the placement of the photos, and I repeated the tag cluster that I had on the previous page.



Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas, Crate Paper Farmhouse, American Crafts Shimelle, My Mind's Eye Now & Then
Letters - Carolee's Creations
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Shape - Pink Paislee Atlas
Mist - Mister Huey's
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment