Wednesday 22 March 2017

Look Around

I have another page for my Norwegian cruise album for you today. I'm doing this album with divided page protectors and an aqua, yellow and grey colour scheme.

This is the last page from our day in Kristiansund; please scroll back if you are interested in the four that precede it. I've covered the 'story' of the day in the previous pages, but I still had a number of pictures that I wanted to include in the album. Most of them need a little explanation, so I've started the journalling for each one with the word 'look'.



We are looking up to Bautaen, across to Innlandet, down at the manhole cover and out to the sunset. I don't know if you can see it, but the final photo has another ship, Cunard's Queen Victoria, on the horizon.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart
Tag - Pink Paislee Portfolio
Letters - American Crafts
Washi Tape - Ebay
Gems - Papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment