Friday 19 May 2017

All Gone

UK Scrap Addicts and For the Love of Pretty Paper gave us two sketches for National Scrapbooking Day, a single and a double. I shared my page from the double sketch a few days ago, and now it's the turn of my single page. 

I went for an older photo as those tend to be singletons and picked one of my son in his highchair. I started my background by using a mask with yellow mist, then sponged blue ink through a stencil in three areas, and spattered the diagonal with gold and teal mist. A few paper layers, an embellishment cluster, a smattering of enamel dots, and the page was done.




Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Collectable, My Mind's Eye Bright
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Die Cuts - Jillibean Soup, Amy Tangerine
Stickers - Anita's Glitterations
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's, Cosmic Shimmer, Docrafts

Tools
That Special Touch Mask
Heidi Swapp Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment