Sunday 21 May 2017

Rockin' Robin

Another NSD post today, but I have something a little different coming up for the rest of the week. 

This page came from Challenge 7 at For the Love of Pretty Paper, which was essentially a repeat of Challenge 4 - watch three YouTube videos, pick one and scraplift it. I chose Rebecca's page with a single photo on a diagonal split background.

I took a photo of a robin when I was walking the Capital Ring a couple of months back; it's been my wallpaper on my PC since then and I decided to scrap it using papers from my last Quirky Kit which were the perfect colour to match the robin's red breast.




Supplies
Paper - Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams, Pinkfresh Studio Dream On, Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go
Vellum - American Crafts
Doily - Papermania
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Tags - Lakeland
Die Cuts - Jillibean Soup
Puffy Stickers - Jillibean Soup
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico, Quirky Kits
Sticker - Crate Paper
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Efco
Twine - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment