Saturday 19 August 2017

Hello 17

We have monthly and weekly challenges in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group, and I've combined two of them here. The challenge for July was our choice of six sketches; I did a few of them and this was sketch 2. The weekly challenges are based on letters of the alphabet and we recently had G is for Gold.

This page is from my daughter's birthday when she and some friends had a sleepover. The sketch worked really well for a large photo of most of the group that one of them took, and two smaller photos that I took of the group sleeping in next morning and a few of them outside. The sketch hinted at a journalling block between the photos, but I used a number paper there and added a Project Life card further down for my writing. I embellished in the top-left and bottom-right of the page, and then added more bits around the title to create a loose line of embellishments along the diagonal. 



Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Capture Life, Chickaniddy Crafts, Jillibean Soup, Project Life Cards
Numbers - American Crafts
Wood Veneer - Heidi Swapp
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Acetate - Studio Calico
Die-Cut - Jillibean Soup
Butterflies - from Stash
Epoxy Sticker - Jo-Ann Stores
Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet
Mist - Docrafts, Mister Huey's
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
American Crafts Simple Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment