Sunday 24 September 2017

Tasiilaq

I'm putting the bones into my new scrapbook for our cruise to Iceland, Greenland and Norway with five 'chapter dividers', one for each port of call, all based on the same layout. 

I shared the page for Reykjavik (right) a few days ago, and now it's the turn of Tasiilaq in Greenland. The photo I chose has a lot of empty space at the top, so I flipped the page design vertically at first, and then horizontally too. All the page elements repeat, but I moved the file tab cluster to the side of the photo so the embellishments are now in opposite corners rather than top and bottom.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill, DCWV
Paper - American Crafts/Shimelle Go Now Go, Jillibean Soup Staples, Photo Play Paper Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Journal Card - My Mind's Eye Hello World
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots/Stars - Echo Park, Marianne Designs, My Mind's Eye, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Daisy Brush Script Letter Set
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Travel Dies
Quickutz Tab Die
American Crafts/Shimelle 'Starshine' Globe Stamp
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Compass Stamp
X-Cut Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment