Monday 16 October 2017

Gilwell 24

The page I scraplifted.
This was the fourth and final page that I made in the recent Scrap Whispers game at UKScrappers. We've passed a scrapbook page from one person to the next and scraplifted it in turn, and I was last to play in this chain.

I initially picked a single photo for my page, but then decided that I could squeeze in a few small ones as well. They come from Gilwell 24, 24 hours of scouting activities held each summer in Gilwell Park, which my daughter and her friends attended earlier this year.

I kept the inked background, the two paper panels, the placement of the large photo in the corner, and the scattering of embellishments, but this is by no means a faithful copy of the page I was given. 



Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Letters - Chatter Box, Basic Grey
Butterflies - Prima
Pearls - The Hobby House
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
American Crafts Simple Scallop Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment