Thursday 26 October 2017

Hungry?

I've gone back to the second of 'Five Sketches in Five Days' posted by Lottie Loves Paper on Facebook for this page. It's a great sketch for using up paper scraps, but I don't have too many of those this early in making my holiday album. 

The photo is of the 'Puffin and Whale' menu of one of the restaurants in Reykjavik. We didn't actually eat there, but the menu was interesting enough for me to want to photograph it and then scrapbook it - smoked puffin with raspberry vinegar, followed by whale peppersteak with fried vegetables.




Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, My Mind's Eye Hello World, Crate Paper, Echo Park
Letters - American Crafts
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment