Wednesday 4 October 2017

Olden

This is the last one of the 'chapter dividers' for my new cruise album, one for each port, following a similar design each time. I worked on the last two simultaneously in order to make sure I had a balance of positions and colours of the different page elements across the five very similar pages. So far Tasiilaq was the only one where I had my main patterned paper at the bottom, so I made sure that I repeated that here. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Paper Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Journal Card - Project Life Summer
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots/Stars - Echo Park, Marianne Designs, Simple Stories
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Daisy Brush Script Letter Set
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Travel Dies
Quickutz Tab Die
American Crafts/Shimelle 'Starshine' Globe Stamp
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Compass Stamp

X-Cut Corner Punch


1 comment:

  1. Have loved seeing your divider pages...totally awesome :)
    Cheers, Marie

    ReplyDelete