Sunday 31 December 2017

Top Ten of 2017

I try to post a round-up of pages at the end of each year, and I change the criteria by which I select them each year too. This year, these are the top ten pages with no comments by page view count. 

I blog as a record of what I've done, and also as a means to enter challenges, so all my challenge entry pages attract traffic and comments from the design team members. However I'm intrigued as to why these particular pages would attract a much higher level of interest than others this year. 

1. Happy Days
Beach photos from 1990




Attending a recording of the TV programme 



The Briksdal Glacier in Norway


Our daughter's birthday


Explorer Scout activities


Kristiansund in Norway (2013)


A Beaver Scout sleepover


Austria 2016


8. Schafbergbahn
Austria again



9= Views in all Directions
and again



9= Strobl
and again!




No comments:

Post a Comment