Friday 9 February 2018

Historic Houses

This page is a "twin" to one I made a couple of weeks ago. That page (Town Park) was the first one that I made for my cruise album that was a flat grid rather than being made from layers of paper, so it was a design principle that I wanted to repeat elsewhere.

We saw various historic buildings in Reykjavik and I had five that I had wanted to include in the album, but didn't want to give each one a whole page, and I was undecided as to how to combine them. While making the Town Park page (which had one large and three small portrait photos) I decided to repeat it rotated for landscape photos this time. I've used pictures of four of the buildings on this page and kept one of the Parliament for another page.




Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Echo Park Winter Park
Letters - Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Little B, Unknown
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Little B Arrows Die
Dovecraft Stars Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment