Thursday 15 March 2018

Goðafoss

I'm moving across to Akureyri in my cruise album now; we did a coach trip from there to see the interior of the island, and our first stop was at Goðafoss, the Waterfall of the Gods.


I needed this to be a double page and, with no recent sketches catching my eye, I turned to an old favourite from Sketch Support. I've used it several times before but I'm sure no-one will notice that as they look through my albums.

I also played along with the February Week 3 challenge at UKScrappers (yes, my blogging is well behind my crafting) where Sarah gave us a list of items to choose from and asked us to use at least three of three of the options. I chose photos (7), patterned papers (6) and brads (3).



I flipped the sketch, as that puts the photos into more-or-less chronological order across the page. The three on the left are of the river as we walked up to the falls. The large one on the right is a view from the top, and the three below were taken by the water at the bottom. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Photo Play Boarding Pass, Simple Stories Awesome, Echo Park Winter Park, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Sticker - Photo Play Boarding Pass
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Brads - My Mind's Eye
Enamel Dots/Stars - Stampin' Up!
Washi Tape - Little B, Unknown
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment