Tuesday 13 March 2018

On High

It seems like ages since I've shared a page from my latest cruise album (Iceland, Greenland and Norway in 2017). I was reviewing the pages that I've made so far when I realised that there's one missing from Tasiilaq. We climbed up to the highest point in the town where the locals built a cairn to commemorate the town's 50th anniversary. We should have had stunning views from there but the weather was against us.

My page design is a mish-mash of elements from other pages in this album; I've repeated the triangles in the corners, the row of three photos and the journalling card next to the title from other pages, which should hopefully lead to a cohesive album rather than a collection of pages.


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage, Echo Park We Are Family, Photo Play Boarding Pass
Letters - American Crafts
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Little B, Unknown
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Travel Mini Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment