Thursday 24 May 2018

ELO

I made this page for a Recipe Challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper, we were asked to make a page with two photos, three patterned papers, five die-cuts, alphas, thread, sequins, mist and our own secret ingredient.

The only pair of printed photos that I had came from an ELO concert last year. I'd previously picked this pearlescent paper as a possible background but I hadn't found suitable papers to match. With the recipe in mind I didn't need many papers and went with gold and a music-printed tissue paper. I used thread to sew a star on the page and die-cut five small stars from glittery paper. My secret ingredients were washi tape and stamping.


Supplies
Paper - Rustic Charm Paperz, Unknown Scraps
Letters - Simply Creative
Washi Tape - Unknown
Sequins - from Stash
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Card Factory Roller Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment